Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khurshied ahmad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2010, 10:45 AM
    Haemoglobin blood transfusion
    How many blood transfusions are required to raise haemoglobin of 60 kg.male from 8g% to 12g%
    khurshied ahmad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2010, 10:50 AM

How many blood transfusions are required to raise haemoglobin of 60 kg.male from 8g% to 12g%.this is avery useful calculation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Haemoglobin and iron [ 3 Answers ]

I've got two hard questions that I need help with... 1. Cytochromes do not bind oxygen, regardless of whether the iron is present as +2 or +3. Why then can haemoglobin carry oxygen when the iron is +2? AND 2.Why can't haemoglobin bind oxygen when the iron is +3?

Loss of haemoglobin [ 6 Answers ]

I am 63 years of age and suffering of loss of haemoglobin.blood transfusion done .After blood transfusion haemoglobin reaches to normal value but again decreases abnormally within weeks time.I am a diabetic patient.Blood sugar also increases.Right now suffering from jaundice also.Pls suggest if...

Food required at haemoglobin loss [ 1 Answers ]

What is the proper food diet required for a person undergoing low haemoglobin?

Loss of haemoglobin [ 1 Answers ]

I am 63 years of age and suffering of loss of haemoglobin.blood transfusion done .After blood transfusion haemoglobin reaches to normal value but again decreases abnormally within weeks time.I am a diabetic patient.Blood sugar also increases.Right now suffering from jaundice also.Pls suggest if...

View more questions Search