Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2010, 07:01 AM
    What's the most durable paint?
    Hi, I need to repaint the wooden base under the walking belt on our treadmill, what would the best, most durable paint to use? The wood looks like a pressed board, maybe MDF or the like. The original paint has lasted over twenty years, but starting to be a drag, I'd gladly use that if I could determine what kind it is. Thanks for any help.
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2010, 09:58 AM

Hi parttime

An epoxy base paint, similar to garage floor paint, should work for u.

Good luck

Chuck
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2010, 10:29 AM

Thanks Chuck, been looking for some trusted advice, I hate to do a job twice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Durable power of attorney [ 7 Answers ]

If someone clearly gives me Power of Attorney to do a specific act, like close their bank account, and then I close their bank account -even though this person may not like what I did but I decided that doing so would be in his best interest, would this person (the grantor of the POA) have a legal...

What is Durable Custody? [ 3 Answers ]

Did a search here and Google, and am not finding a definition. Can anyone shed some light on what exactly "durable custody" means? Doing a Google search for durable custody cites several cases where it was utilized, but not explained in a general manner. Help!

Quitclaim and durable power [ 1 Answers ]

We purchase a distress property 2 years ago in Oregon. We received a quitclaim deed and as a backup a durable power of attorney. After 2 years of repairs etc, we found a buyer. Title company issued a prelim with the usual pay off first etc. Nothing unusal. After signing by both parties and...

Durable Power of Attorney [ 2 Answers ]

I live in VA. My uncle and I both have Durable POA for my grandmother. It says that we can respresent her independently. He has been financially exploiting her and allowing his daughter to do the same. His daughter took grandmom to an attorney today and was told "both people need to let the other...

View more questions Search