Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sexy Lexxi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 09:37 PM
    Hi, my name is alexis and I want a sankirt tattoo
    The sanskirt tattoo that I want is a saying and I want "everything happens for a reason" if anyone can help me find what that looks like in sanskirt I would kindly appreciate them.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2010, 09:40 PM

Not to be rude, just it may help 'Sanskrit' is how it is spelled in case the internet may be of some help and it was only the spelling that hindered you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I get a tattoo? [ 8 Answers ]

I know I'm to young to be asking this but... when I get older and my dog dies I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of my dog on my back but it won't be huge or anything! Im just asking your oppion should I do it when I'm older? I love my dog so much and I think that would be a cool way of showing...

Trnslation from english to sankirt [ 0 Answers ]

Please can somebody help me with this! I want to translate my mothers name wich is EILEEN into sankirt. Its for a Tattoo I want to get. Thank you for taking the time to help me.

Translation from english into sankirt [ 0 Answers ]

Can you translate EILEEN into sankirt for me please? Its for a Tattoo Thanks

Yu-Gi-Oh Chazz (Light) vs. Alexis [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, can someone please help me? You remember that time when Chazz was the leader of Light ones or something like that? And when he fought Alexis? What was the name of the card he used to draw 2 cards instead of one ( he had to show Alexis his hand cards )?

Alexis... gone [ 5 Answers ]

A girl I have loved since 6th grade (now in 11th grade) and was in my class was just killed in a car crash a day after we just started to go out and now I feel so miserable and feel like it was my fault because I could've drove her home, but she insisted on having her friends drive her home and...

View more questions Search