Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rjpothoff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 07:58 PM
    State of Florida real estate contract for deed law
    How long (approx) to remove a buyer of real estate with a contract for deed if they default on payments in Florida. Thanks very much.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2010, 04:25 PM

This information should already be in this contract for deed. Usually such a document spells out in minute detail what happens when and to whom if they default.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 22, 2010, 04:30 PM

Once they are in default according to the contract they generally default to renters. You then serve them with a pay or quit notice then start eviction proceedings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Law -Real Estate-In the state of Florida, can the IRS place a lien on a residence? [ 2 Answers ]

Law -Real Estate-In the state of Florida, can the IRS place a lien on a residence?

Real Estate Contract For Deed Cancellation [ 3 Answers ]

Dear members, I have a house that is currently on a Contract For Deed to a buyer. Due to economic crisis, I am filing bankruptcy. The buyer is willing to cancell our Contract for Deed so no problem on that issue. Is there such a thing as Contract For Deed Cancellation form? Or What kind of...

Florida law on real estate foreclosed with tenant never notified [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend that rented a house on Nov 1, 2007. The bank had filed for Mortgage Foreclosure on September, the Attorney did his due diligence, and sent summons for the unknown tenant as per statute, but landlord took the mail and the service from the property. He later advertized the property...

Florida Real Estate Law [ 3 Answers ]

How often, and what is the maximum amount that a landlord can charge a tenant for a rental increase?

View more questions Search