Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mr rodrigues Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 10:14 AM
    Glacier bay kitchen faucet parts
    I need the nuts under the handels that hold in the stems for model # f82b4600bnv
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 01:59 PM
    Here is the information Speedball wrote on this subject:

Glacier Bay is carried by Home Depot. I would try there first.
    Most Glacier Bay faucets are manufactured by Globe Union Industrial Faucet Company of Canada , China, and elsewhere. Their brands, besides Pegasus and Glacier Bay, include Danze and Gerber.

Glacier Bay Faucets and sanitaryware
    2455 Paces Ferry Road NW
    .Atlanta, Ga. 30339-4024
    800-220-3036

Give these guys a call and see what they can do for you.

MARK
    imthediva Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2010, 03:55 PM
    Hello all - The 877-708-0007 number is for a few of the Glacier Bay faucets. Glacier Bay is a brand name owned by Home Depot, but they are made by numerous companies all over the world. The guys @ ATL Services whose number is the 877-708-0007 number are top notch! The only handle the Glacier Bay faucets made in Israel - manufactured by Madgal/cleanFLO faucets.

They deal with the AquaTouch series and the following Glacier Model Numbers: 8184 (Brushed Nickel Pull Down Kitchen Faucet), 8181 (White Pull Down Kitchen Faucet), 8186 Melody Stainless Steel Pull Down Faucet and I believe the model 480 utility faucet. They seem to be selling other faucets on eBay, eCRATER and Amazon.

They do stand by their lifetime warranty and have great tech support.

Just found all of this out this week and figured I'd pass it along.
    bpglenda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2013, 03:20 PM
    I have the 8184 brushed nickel pull down kitchen faucet.The plastic part that attaches the pull out faucet to the water supply cracked. The faucet has been installed for at least a year without any problems. The other day I turned on the water and nothing happened... until I looked down and saw the water running out from under the cabinet. Upon further inspection, I noticed a clip on the bottom of the cabinet and the part with o-rings and restricters inside cracked and noticeably broken.

If I could purchase this part I would really appreciate the assistance in ordering it.

My email <removed> and my

Home number <removed>

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Feb 19, 2013, 05:42 PM
    Hi Bpglenda

Sorry, but posting your home number and personal e-mail is not allowed on the site so I removed them for you, OK?

What I can do to help is to recommend that you call the numbers in the posts above. They will connect you directly with glacier bay's tech. support and they should be able to send you the part at NO COST to you... ;)

Good luck!

Mark
    bpglenda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2013, 06:42 PM
    Thanks for your response... I did leave a voicemail... waiting for answer.
    Thank you for removing the personal stuff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glacier Bay Kitchen Faucet - no pressure [ 10 Answers ]

Hi. Our kitchen pressure has never been great - but now it is virtually zero. I have a dual handle glacier bay and had a squeal when I turned on the hot water. A plumber suggested changing out the stem in the hot end. I did that but now have no pressure in either hot or cold taps. Its not...

Installing glacier bay kitchen faucet [ 0 Answers ]

I need instructions to install the glacier bay faucet #8181

Replacing glacier bay kitchen faucet filters [ 5 Answers ]

How does one remove the neck part of the faucet to replace the filter? The water in the kitchen comes out of the faucet so slowly, both hot and cold and even both together, but the sprayer works fine... thanks

Glacier Bay Kitchen Sink Faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Glacier Bay kitchen sink faucet, it's getting really loose. Is it possible to get the installation instructions, as I have misplaced mine when it was installed 2 years ago. Thanks, D. Rolstad [email protected]

Remove glacier bay kitchen faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I want to remove a single handle glacier bay kitchen faucet to take with me to Home Depot. Are there directions online regarding installation or removal of the product?

View more questions Search