Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lpulido Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 09:20 PM
    Honeywell RTH221 thermostat is set @ 74 degrees at night, but only goes to 72.
    I have a honeywell RTH221, I run the schedule wake, sleep and leave. I want my temp set at all around 73 degrees and for some reason dips to 62 degrees in the middle of the night before turning on again, during the day it drops from 73 degree dipping to 67 degree before turning on again! Is that how it's programed??
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 03:33 AM
    Here is your user guide for programing just in case you lost yours. Follow the guide and fear no danger. LOL

http://customer.honeywell.com/techli...69-2062EFS.pdf

If the program fails then you have a defective thermostst or something is wrong with the heater.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Install of a Honeywell RTH221 Thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I replaced a White Rodgers thermostat with a Honeywell RTH221. When I removed the wires there was only a white, green, red and brown. I am assuming the brown is suppose to be the yellow wire. I hook up the wires and all that I am getting when I turn on the air conditioning is hot air and the...

Trouble hooking up Honeywell Thermostat RTH221! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just recently purchases a Honeywell Thermostat RTH221. My old Rite Temp thermostat Took a dump on me. A buddy who wired that for me is no longer around, and thinking it Wouldn't be too hard, I decided to try myself. There are 4 wires coming out of the box the Thermostat hooks up...

Trouble hooking up Honeywell Thermostat RTH221! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just recently purchases a Honeywell Thermostat RTH221. My old Rite Temp thermostat Took a dump on me. A buddy who wired that for me is no longer around, and thinking it Wouldn't be too hard, I decided to try myself. There are 4 wires coming out of the box the Thermostat hooks up...

Honeywell RTH221 thermostat installation wiring [ 4 Answers ]

I just installed a Honeywell RTH221 Thermostat. The old one had a red, green, yellow, and black wires. I installed the black one to the yellow connection. Now the unit runs backwards... heat instead of cooling... cooling instead heating. How should I have connected the wires?

View more questions Search