Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    supermommy03 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 12:26 PM
    3 year old tantrums
    Hey all I am a 19 year old mother of 3 and I'm having problems with my 3 year old.
    He likes to hit and push his 1 year old sister.
    It seems everything ticks him off if we tell him to hold on for a min cause were in the middle of cleaning or feed his 4 month old brother he freaks out ( hitting,pushing,yelling,screaming,yelling no,crying) its hard to try to help him he just freaks out.
    We lock him in his room when he gos to sleep cause if we don't when we wake up we wake up to a big mess in are bathroom,kitchen,livingroom. He knows how to get out are front door even if its locked. The problem we have there is that he poops in his room all the time even if we are up and he knows it he never tells us that he has to go to the bathroom.
    When we go outside he runs away on us.
    He freaks out if we ask him to clean up his toys.

Just don't know what to do. Neeeeed Heeelllppp please
    supermommy03 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 12:31 PM

O and I do spank his bum but he laughs every time I do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 yr old tantrums [ 7 Answers ]

My son has been throwing tantrums since he was 18 months old. He throws them at all times of the day, if we tell him no, if he bisbehaves, and when he doesn't get what he wants fast enough. I am at my wits end. I am tired of all the yelling and screaming and don't know what I can do to help him. I...

4 year old is driving me insane! Won't mind and throws horrible tantrums! [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 4 1/2 and is so out of control I don't know what to do with him. At times he can be as sweet as can be, but 99% of the time, he is talking back, hitting my husband and I, throwing things or doing something we just told him not to do. If we tell him he can't have any cookies, he will wait...

What to do about three years old tantrums [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am new to this site.I have a three year old little girl and she is sweet at times and full of personality but I am a bit concerned about the tantrums she is starting to throw.She will hit, scratch, scream and has even pulled her hair out. She just seems so filled with frustration if something...

3 year old with horrible tantrums [ 47 Answers ]

I'm writing this question for a friend of mine who has a 3 year old son. She is at her wit's end with his tantrums and is starting to wonder if they are normal or not. Since I'm not a mother yet I don't feel I have enough experience to judge that, but maybe someone here has an opinion? Here are a...

Two year old tantrums [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a twenty month old, a five year old and a four month old. My question pertains to my twenty month old. She is a very funny and energetic child and I'm having trouble with her sleeping through the night and throwing horrendous tantrums, worst when she wakes from her naps. Here's...

View more questions Search