Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BumberK79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Two year old tantrums
    Hello,
    I have a twenty month old, a five year old and a four month old. My question pertains to my twenty month old. She is a very funny and energetic child and I'm having trouble with her sleeping through the night and throwing horrendous tantrums, worst when she wakes from her naps.

Here's the stituation: My daughter used to sleep throughout the night when she was breastfed. A little after we switched her to a bottle she began waking randomly at night EVERY night. She goes to sleep awake and is able to put herself to sleep but in the middle of the night she will whine and eventually scream for hours if she doesn't get a bottle. Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Also she has tantrums that are impossible to get her out of. When she wakes from her nap she will scream and whine for at least forty minutes and I need to hold her while she does this. Being that I have a four month old that is sometime just impossible. Also she no longer lets anyone but mchange her diaper, get her dressed, give her a bath, or virtually anything. I understand that she is probably stressed because of the new baby needing more attention but if anyone has any advice I would be grateful.
    houseofhealing Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 10:28 AM
    I am an aromatherapist. One tool that can possible help your child is essential oils in a nebulizer.
    zelda Posts: 83, Reputation: 0

Mar 31, 2007, 06:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BumberK79
    Hello,
    I have a twenty month old, a five year old and a four month old. My question pertains to my twenty month old. She is a very funny and energetic child and I'm having trouble with her sleeping through the night and throwing horrendous tantrums, worst when she wakes from her naps.

Here's the stituation: My daughter used to sleep throughout the night when she was breastfed. A little after we switched her to a bottle she began waking randomly at night EVERY night. She goes to sleep awake and is able to put herself to sleep but in the middle of the night she will whine and eventually scream for hours if she doesn't get a bottle. Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Also she has tantrums that are impossible to get her out of. When she wakes from her nap she will scream and whine for at least forty minutes and I need to hold her while she does this. Being that I have a four month old that is sometime just impossible. Also she no longer lets anyone but mchange her diaper, get her dressed, give her a bath, or virtually anything. I understand that she is probably stressed because of the new baby needing more attention but if anyone has any advice I would be grateful.
    It is very difficult to deal with 3 kids especially when one is that spiteful. You have to try your hardest to get her to not have a bottle in the night so she can become used to it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 year old with horrible tantrums [ 47 Answers ]

I'm writing this question for a friend of mine who has a 3 year old son. She is at her wit's end with his tantrums and is starting to wonder if they are normal or not. Since I'm not a mother yet I don't feel I have enough experience to judge that, but maybe someone here has an opinion? Here are a...

Is it legal for a 25 year old and a 16 year old to date in pa [ 59 Answers ]

:confused:is it legal for a 25 year old and a 16 year old to date in pa and if not why

6-year Indian Student, 1040EZ but claiming social security taxes from 5th year. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been in the States since 2001 (F-1 undergrad, then 1 year of F-1 OPT, and now with a new F-1 for grad school), 6 years so far and all at the same university in NYC. This will be my first year filing the 1040EZ, and I have a few Q's... Four questions: * Is the 1040EZ form the...

I have a 2 year old daughter and her father has not seen her in over a year. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old daughter and her father left me when she was 5 months old and the last time he saw her was 2 weeks before Christmas 2006, he and I were never married. He knows where she is and how to get ahold of me and see her, but has failed in trying to contact me or see her. I do not have a...

Full-year for Federal, Part-year for State ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an alien and comply with the qualification for full-year tax resident for Federal, but not with my state's where I should be considered as a part-year tax resident. Is it a problem if my status are different for federal and state, or does my federal status "overwrite" my state status...

View more questions Search