Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hj3 Posts: 92, Reputation: 2

Dec 29, 2009, 05:03 PM
    Trying to obtain blueprints for a 1998 Honda Civic LX
    Hello. I'm trying to obtain blueprint drawings for a 1998 Honda Civic LX for accurate computer modeling. I've searched the most popular blueprint sites, however, for this model, came up empty. Could anybody suggest a reliable source where I could obtain these drawings? Thank you & have a good day!

Check out some similar questions!

1998 Honda Civic Ex 1.6l vtec. [ 1 Answers ]

My father was borrowing my car the other day and while driving it, the car suddenly stopped running like the keyswitch had been turned off. After having the car towed home, I looked into the problem and realized I had no spark. I was wondering if it is possible for the main relay to be bad even if...

1998 Civic Honda [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a (2 door) 1998 Honda Civic for my son. It's my first time purchasing a used vehicle. Nevertheless, the car appeared to be fine. I test drove the car, asked lots of questions and the exterior is in excellent condition. Later, the check engine light came on and the Used care...

1998 Honda Civic Won't Turn over [ 2 Answers ]

I have been reading these posts for a few days now and decided the answers within are more helpful than any other resource thus far. I use a Chilton's manual to help with the actual labor. I have a 98 Civic, that I can't get to turn over. Initially the starter needed to be replaced, but that...

1998 Honda Civic Wires [ 4 Answers ]

My 1998 Honda Civic had 2 diagnostic test last week. One auto machanic found nothing after 1 1/2 hrs accept maybe some wires were bad under the battery. The 2nd test I was told the wires under the car were bad and I would pay for 3 hrs labor, but no new parts were needed. My car speedometer is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.