Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kremiller4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 07:24 PM
    Ex works for same company but moved from NM to AZ can support order stay in NM or doe
    I was divorced 5 years ago.. my problem is support for my children my ex fled Ohio and moved to New Mexico to get out of jail time.. Now they caught up with him he is moving to Arizona and it is with the same company. There is an income deduction order standing right now.. do I have to changed the order to Arizona or can his company still pay to NEw Mexico??
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2009, 09:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kremiller4 View Post
    I was divorced 5 years ago.. my problem is support for my children my ex fled Ohio and moved to New Mexico to get out of jail time.. Now they caught up with him he is moving to Arizona and it is with the same company. There is an income deduction order standing right now.. do I have to changed the order to Arizona or can his company still pay to NEw Mexico????
    Typically, the order stays with the kids but we need more info. Who has primary physical custody of the children? Where are you and/or the children residing now? Where was the original order? Has it ever changed venue?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Family moved away, should I stay or go from my life? [ 1 Answers ]

IT all began when my father got a job 1000 miles away from where my whole life has been. We weren't going to move until February. My dad has always been a bit controlling but has been a good dad. My mum is amazing and always supports me and I have a younger sister just starting high school. It...

Company moved my 401K to different mutual fund and I lost money [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have 401 plan with company that I left a couple years ago. Six months ago they moved all 401 plans to another provider and failed to informed me. During this move that chose a mutual fund for my money and I lost about $500.00 because of it. My question is: were they supposed to put my...

Ex moved to GA from NY, doesn'y pay support [ 1 Answers ]

My exhusband moved from our home state NY to GA, and owes back child support for the 3 kids of almost $70,000. What can I do to recoup this oney, at least make him pay support? He works under the table, installing carpet, and if he comes to NY he will be arrested on a warrant for not paying...

View more questions Search