Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moshasmeanwar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2008, 03:37 PM
    Ravens, School, Magic. Watched years ago. What is it?
    I watched a film a few years ago that included a lot of magic and ravens (possibly crows) at a school. I remember some kind of momument somewere.

Its been bugging me for a while trying to find it :/

Please help

I can't remember anything else

X
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2008, 09:46 AM
    You're not thinking of The Craft, are you?

The Craft (1996)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie we watched in the school library [ 4 Answers ]

When I was in elementary school we would go to the library and watch a movie about these people that where trying to save books from some bad people. As I recall the good guys stayed underground/inside and the bad guys wandered around outside. Every time the bad guys would find a book they would...

Small memory of a movie I watched about 15 years ago in daycare [ 6 Answers ]

Ok there was actually 2 movies. 1) some kids were help up in something like a prison maybe an orphonige and there is like 3 or 4 of them that break out in the middle of the night and run away... thats all I really remember about it 2) OK this one I believe may have something to do with remote...

Baltimore Ravens [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can purchase Ravens tickets for November (online) ? I can not find them and If I do come across a site,they are so expensive.

5th School in 9 years, 3rd school in 5 years . [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a few questions about visitation and Bio mom moving to yet another school district. 1. Bio mom has convinced oldest SD that money is more important than family, we have tried to get her to come home over the last two years... she refuses and BM does not make her( cops won't follow...

View more questions Search