Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Quiltersam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2009, 06:39 PM
    How to cut lead pipe
    I have a lead bar and would like to cut it up, how do I?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Dec 17, 2009, 06:56 PM

It would depend on the size of the bar. Handheld lead nipper (diagonal cutters), lead knife, or a bench shear are common approaches.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to lay out a pattern to cut 45 degree angle on a 8 inch pipe [ 1 Answers ]

I want to cut a 45degree angle on a 8inch steel pipe so that I can put the to 45 degree angles together and weld them. How can this angle be laid out on paper for pattern.Thank you Builderbob27b.

Lead pipe [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me how to repair lead pipe

Lead pipe to Iron Pipe leaking [ 5 Answers ]

What would make more sense to fix the hole in the pipe or to replace the whole pipe At this time I open to all sugestion

Connect PVC pipe to a lead pipe [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, We live in an old building from 1900 together with other 3 owners. The main sewer pipe of the building is main of lead and one apartment has connected his own sewer pipe to the main lead pipe. This connection is now leaking, we would like to know which one is the best way to make such a...

Replace Lead Pipe from Toilet to Hubless Waste Pipe [ 3 Answers ]

My house is a craftsman style house from 1912 in Oakland, California. I have a big hole in a 24" horizontal lead pipe that bends at 90 degrees and connects the only toilet in the house to the hubless waste pipe. How do I go about removing the lead pipe? (What tools do I need and what type of...

View more questions Search