Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2006, 10:54 PM
    Night Stand Late night TV show
    About 10 years ago there was a syndicated television show called Night Stand. This was during the time when talk shows were a big thing and this show was a complete mockery of all of them. The host was named Dietrick and he seemingly didn't have a clue what was going on with his guests nor did he realize what he would say was offensive. God this show was funny. Anyway does anyone have any idea if there is a website you can download these episodes from?

Check out some similar questions!

Vomiting in the night [ 15 Answers ]

My son is 15 months old. He has had six instances of vomiting in the middle of the night. The pattern is always the same. Vomits a couple of times followed by a period of dry heaves followed by several instances of vomiting bile. The situation usually starts at about 1am and lasts until 6 or 7...

One Bad Night [ 9 Answers ]

:-[ Hello: I am in a dillemma. A few of my friends went out to celebrate a Birthday. We all went bar hopping & such. Everyone was quite intoxicated. However my dillemma is that I ended up taking a ride home (he was working at the bar & sober) from this cute guy I have been flirting with on & off...

Late night phone calls [ 24 Answers ]

I have always been somewhat of a night owl, and especially so now that I have a young baby to care for. Most nights I am up until 2 am and sometimes later. However, I don't like getting phone calls after a certain time, say, 10 pm or so. Tonight a friend of mine called after 11, just to talk about...

She slept through most of the night [ 3 Answers ]

It was like she as reading my mind. I broke down into tears a couple of times yesterday to the thought of "I can't do this anymore" and I was preparing myself to find her a new home. But she slept in her crate for the majority of the night. She woke up at 12, took to potty and back to the crate,...

Night mares [ 3 Answers ]

What causes dreams or nightmares?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.