Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shark1037 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2009, 02:23 PM
    Canada criminal code section 294 (A) CC theft over
    I was convicted in 1984 of theft over $200 (actual amount was $250. Sectoin 294 A cc
    I was pardoned some time ago. I now need a US waiver, but I have many telling me, that it is the law in effect at the time of the request for the waiver that decides this. I believe that I do not need a wiaver. I need to know if I can get my waiver I192 exonerated.
    Thanks
    Shenda1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 04:17 PM
    If your offense was Indictable, and you have been questioned by US Customs and/or denied entry, then you certainly need a Waiver. If you have not been questioned and you got a Passport after you got a Pardon, US Customs should not see anything on CPIC or APIS. For more information see the Pardon and Waiver FAQ sections at www.albertapardons.com.
    tori1951 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 08:25 PM
    Four months after my spouse and I separated they took a camper that I owned and transferred it into their name without my knowledge or consent then signed it over to someone who they borrowed money from as collateral. That person was not supposed to transfer it to their name but did. I found out about it 3 months after that when I went to get it. I was told I would have to wait until they were paid back. I tried to get the people to return it to me and they said my spouse told them it was his and he owed them money so it was theirs now. Can I take them to court and get if back. The police said the what my ex did was fraud but it is a civil matter. How can that be and aren't the people who have it in possession of stolen property? If I take it to civil court can it lead to fraud charges against my ex? I live in ontario

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

S. 430 (4) Criminal Code of Canada Statute? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a statute of limitations on the charge of Mischief under $5000.00 in Saskatchewan Canada

Theft under - section 334(b) CC [ 3 Answers ]

I received a summons to appear for finger printing on June 2 and court on June 6 for an incident that apparently took place on or around March 6, 2009. The summons doesn't state where this crime apparently took place and I was never caught, held or anything else by anyone or business. How should I...

Fire alarm code section [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the fire alarm code section on the color red on the couduit body?in the nec. 2008 edtion, thanks

Criminal Summons Canada [ 5 Answers ]

If I was given a letter that states that a criminal summons will be obtained by the Police what does that mean? The police were not called at the time of the incident. I was given this from the security guard at the store? Does that mean I WILL be chared by the Police? Any help would be great!

Criminal records in canada [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I wasn't thinking properly back then, 12 years ago I caught shoplifting small amount of merchant at the bay store in canada, a security guard took me the back room and take my id and so on , they said they will call the police but police never show up and 30 min so they let me go and...

View more questions Search