Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duke1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 03:54 PM
    Motorcycle backfiring
    I have 2001 suzuki intruder. It was running fine until I went over 75mph and than it started to backfiring like crazy... Whays going on??
    Al

Check out some similar questions!

Motorcycle backfiring [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2002 suzuki intruder and I am getting missfires and backfiring does this year of bike have points or electronic ignition and or could it have a bad coil. I have changed the plugs so they are new.

87virago backfiring [ 4 Answers ]

Hey there, I just bought a 87 virago its very loud and backfires even when idling how can I fix this and what would cause it thanks gare

NC Backfiring on me BIGTIME or NOT? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I really need your guys advice as I am just about coming to the end of the road and I have no idea 3 months ago, yes...3 MONTHS AGO. My ex broke up with me. The longest we have gone without contact is 7 days reinforced by me. I wont go into the ins and outs as to why he broke up with me...

Sounds like it's backfiring but it's not. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 92 Honda Civic DX. I took it to Honda recently because it sounds like it's backfiring. They told me that it in fact was not backfiring, but it has an aftermarket muffler and that this was the culprit. An exhaust leak in the tubing, and broken baffling was causing this noise apparently. To...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.