Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DonDolman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 10:53 AM
    Chevy cavalier dash lights
    For my 2001 chevy cavalier, can you tell me what size bulb is used behind the air/heating controls and fan speeds switches. Thanks. Don

Check out some similar questions!

Tail Lights, Dash and Gear Lights not working (91 Ford Laser) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I hope someone here can help. My tail / dash / gear lights are not functioning. My brake and headlights are fine. I have done a little research on a few sites and found out that all 3 are connected to the same fuse, so I checked my fuses. But they look fine (kept reading about how to go...

Dash lights 2003 cavalier [ 1 Answers ]

Whhat do all the idoit lights mean?

97 chevy cavalier [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have a 97 chevy cavalier. My ets off and abs lights have been on for a mnth now. My check engine light was on after I changed the spark plugs and filters it went off. Also for a while now when I slow down or stop my car dies. It starts back up but is unexpected. I had my alternator replaced...

2002 Chevy Cavalier - Dash lights [ 1 Answers ]

I have lost my owners manual which has a guide to the "idiot lights". There is a light that looks like a camera that has just come on. It does not stay on. Could you please help me out. I don't know what this light means and have been unable to find anything online. I work during all business...

97 cavalier dash removal [ 0 Answers ]

I need help removeing the dash on my 97 cavalier, I got all the screws but one, the one right or the airbag, I can't find it, please help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.