Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kellyhurd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2009, 04:04 AM
    I have motor oil coming out of the air box... crank case breather?
    I have a honda cfr 450r dirtbike and oli is coming out of my airbox. Is this the crank case breather? What is there a pvc valve that's open flushig oil up to by airbox??

Check out some similar questions!

92 honda prelude will turn over but won't crank, fuel not getting to motor [ 14 Answers ]

I have a 92 honda prelude that will turn over but won't crank. It tries and tries but nothing. A friend said it was the fuel pump and main relay. So I had both replaced. There is still something keeping the fuel pump from pumping the gas to the motor. What could it possibly be? We've tried...

Air coming up flush box [ 1 Answers ]

When I flush my tank air/water comes up through the tube that the float connects to and causes a "whish" sounds. Almost like a studder flush the float drops a little but the toilet dosen't flush just the noice and air in the flush box. Driving me nuts think it may be a venting issue but it seems...

Adding a zone to oil fired hot air furnace [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to add a zone a oil fired forceh hot air

Gas in crank case [ 1 Answers ]

Troybilt lawn tractor - "Super Bronco" mower dies. I pull plug off crank case and a quart of gasoline/oil mix comes out. How is the gasoline getting into the crankcase?

Window Crank keeps coming out [ 1 Answers ]

How can I fix the window cranks, they keep unscrewing. Is it possible to repair? Thanks Dennis

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.