Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissAudria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 10:21 PM
    Should I be concerned?
    I am late for my period and my boyfriend says that my vagina has gotton tighter... what does this mean?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2009, 10:27 PM

I have no idea... I honestly do not think anybody else would know either.

Have you asked your boyfriend what he means by that?

Do you think you could be pregnant? Is that what your trying to say here?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be concerned? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been sleeping together for a while now. Everything between us is good. The other night I stayed over at her place and early in the morning we had started to have sex. Yes, we still used a condom. Sadly to say the sex didn't last to long because of us goofing around before...

Should I be concerned? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 3 years. About 1 yr and a half ago he cheated on me with some random girl while he was drunk (which is not an excuse I know) but I chose to forgive him and try to fix our relationship. So far everything has been going pretty smoothly, he hasn't cheated on me...

Should I be concerned? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all! I'm a bit concerned and curious. I am 40 yrs old and have always had a relatively normal, regular 21 day cycle with periods lasting about 4-5 days. The last couple of months they have come early/late and lasted longer than normal. This month it was a couple days longer, then I...

Should I be concerned [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having a very light period w/ brown blood and spotting w/ mild cramps. I'm also bloated, exhausted and haven't been able to sleep well. The spotting started 3 days ago and this moring I was nauseous and constipated. Should I be concerned?:confused:

Concerned... [ 1 Answers ]

I recently swtiched from Yasmin birth control to Orthotrycycline. I've been taking them as directed by my dr. I just got switched to a new insurance company and had just now gotton the ability to get the prescriptions filled. So I have not had a pill since Sept. 8th (Weds.) My dr. told me to...

View more questions Search