Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xHelpMex08 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 01:54 AM
    Should I be concerned?
    I have been dating my boyfriend for 3 years. About 1 yr and a half ago he cheated on me with some random girl while he was drunk (which is not an excuse I know) but I chose to forgive him and try to fix our relationship. So far everything has been going pretty smoothly, he hasn't cheated on me since and I have remained loyal and I try really hard to not suffocate him and go crazy by accusing him of cheating or whatever. HOWEVER, he gave me his password for his e-mail a while ago and I go on it to check it out every once in a while. Well, today I went on it and he had received an e-mail from his ex girlfriend. She said "kisses i miss you :(" Normally, I would flip out and call him and yell at him but she has sent him e-mails before saying how in love she is with her GIRLFRIEND and she sent him pics of her and her girlfriend (normal pics not anything nasty) still, this does not sit right with me, supposedly she's gay but I know that young women's sexuality can change pretty easily. I don't want to over react so I'm going to try to get advice from you guys first. Any imput will be appreciated. Thank you.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 1, 2009, 01:59 AM

Has he been acting strangely lately?

Mar 1, 2009, 02:04 AM

No, he's actually been acting better which is why I don't want to start an argument but the whole idea of talking to ex's, gay or not gay, seems wrong to me
    Vision Expert

Mar 1, 2009, 02:19 AM

My boyfriend and I both are friends with our exes. THere's a lot of history there that can't be ignored when there's an amicable break up. You need to talk to him about this. I wouldn't admit to checking his email though.

Mar 1, 2009, 02:42 AM

Yeah, I understand where you're coming from but I'm just insecure about him talking to his ex especially when his ex is somewhat prettier than me and especially since he has cheated on me before.
    Vision Expert

Mar 1, 2009, 02:52 AM

There's obviously still a trust issue here. First off, I doubt he thinks that she is prettier than you. And secondly, you won't ever be able to build your trust back unless you let him have his freedom (within reason).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be concerned? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all! I'm a bit concerned and curious. I am 40 yrs old and have always had a relatively normal, regular 21 day cycle with periods lasting about 4-5 days. The last couple of months they have come early/late and lasted longer than normal. This month it was a couple days longer, then I...

Should I be concerned [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I am concerned about small bumps I have around my vaginal area. They do not hurt and are under the skin. They don't have any puss or aren't looking like pimples. I'm just concerned. Is it possible that this is an std? They are not hard and they just appeared. They don't itch and if I didn't...

Should I be concerned? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 2 months has just recently started talking about his past girlfriends. About what they would do if they were in certain cituations and all. Does he want them back? Or does he just miss them?

Concerned... [ 1 Answers ]

I recently swtiched from Yasmin birth control to Orthotrycycline. I've been taking them as directed by my dr. I just got switched to a new insurance company and had just now gotton the ability to get the prescriptions filled. So I have not had a pill since Sept. 8th (Weds.) My dr. told me to...

View more questions Search