Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    galadbrneys71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2006, 01:15 AM
    How do I get my kids back
    I lost my kids 2 years ago due to a very unfair judge. I've done what they wanted and still haven't been able to see my children. Yet I'm still having to pay child support. I know life isn't fair but this is past unfair. Does anyone know what I should do? It seems as if every corner I turn, there is a wall stopping me. Thanks for your suggestions...
    dunno Posts: 160, Reputation: 19

Nov 14, 2006, 10:13 AM
    Do you have court ordered visitation?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
    You refile and sue for visitation again.

My ex ( God bless her soul) took me back to court 1st or 2st a year for 15 years till she passed away. More money, custody, visitation,
    So you can keep going back to court as long as you have money and some grounds to go back for
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2006, 08:31 PM
    You can always go back to court and file a new motion. However, your chances will be slim unless you can show that there's been a considerable change in circumstances since the last ruling which now warrants a reconsideration of the court's decision.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Kids movie! [ 9 Answers ]

There was this kids movie that I am trying to remember the name of. I watched it back in the early 90's I think, but I am not sure how old it is. There was this girl who I think looked kind of like a clown or a doll and she was in a room with toys and stuffed animals who came to life and then...

I have 3 kids and want 1 more [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I have 3 girls ages 2, 4, and 8. I want to have one more but my husband doesn't agree yet. Can anyone tell me if 4 is better or worse than 3? Thank you!

Married With Kids [ 15 Answers ]

All right here's a good one for you wilcat... havent been on in a while but a lot has changed I have been in a new rship for the past 5 months... New man is married with 4 kids... wife has chromes disease and spends a lot of time in the hospital... says he loves me and I blieve him... naive?YES!...

Kids and $$$ [ 2 Answers ]

So my wife goes to the store with my 19 yo son. On the way they stop in to see my 23 yo daughter at work (vets office) My son sticks around with my daughter until she gets a lunch break, in the mean time my wife heads to Office Depot. While there the kids come in and hit her up for lunch money,...

View more questions Search