Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shatou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 05:12 PM
    6 pregancny test,period, could I still be pregnant
    Ok... well here is my concern:

My ex and I had unprotected sex but he did not and then we had protected sex and he claims that he did not , however I still smelled a smell. It just did not look like .(very clear and liquidy) anyway I went on panicing for awhile. I took a pregnancy test almost every week until my period came on. So then the week of my period I brought a 5 days before clear blue pregnancy test. I took a test that Monday and then I took a test that wensday(note:all pregnancy test came up negative), that Thursday my period came on.I had heavy bleeding which is unusual for me, but I did have an abortion like 2 months ago :( So anyway now my period is off and I am still wondering if I am pregnant, even though I took 6 pregnancy test before my period... please someone help me!!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2009, 05:49 PM

why would you waste money on so many pregnancy tests? To save yourself some money and stress for the future, the general rule of thumb is to start testing on the first day of your missed period. Of course anything before then will likely be negative. Even if you are pregnant, there's not going to be a high enough level of hormones to show up on a hpt test.

having your period is a pretty good indication that you are NOT pregnant. Obviously since I'm not a dr and we're just talking online, I can't guarantee that. But the chances are slim to none.

I don't know what you mean by a smell. Smells can be caused by any number of things. Everyone has their own natural smell. Condoms have a certain odor. Lubricants usually have some slight odor as well.

do you want to be pregnant? I would think if you had an abortion 2 months ago and had protected sex that you do not want to be pregnant. If that's the case, do not have anymore unprotected sex at all. And talk to your dr about birth control options. Sex=babies. Plain and simple.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed Period;Negative test results;Could I be pregnant or not? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm very irregular,but sometimes it scares me and puts me in a not so good situation... I can honestly say that my husband & I have been trying to get pregnant for a while.I had my period on April 02,2007.I just missed it & I am very curious... Maybe I missed because I am irregular & it's supposed...

Missed period and negative pregnancy test.am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here is my situation. My last period was on March 29. I am very regular and I'm not on any birth control. About two weeks after my last period I started spotting. I had unprotected sex the night before I started spotting wich kind of freaked me out(I never had spotting before). Well I missed my...

I may be pregnant but the pregnancy test was negative and I haven't had my period [ 2 Answers ]

My period ended may 23rd and I had sex with my boyfriend on the 25th. I've been cramping but, the month of June is coming to an end and I still haven't received my period. I took 3 pregnancy test and they all came out negative. I have always had irregular period due to the 1 ovary that I have, but...

2 negative blood test no period 2 months, can I still be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi 2 everyone I'm new and with a question. I haven't had my period for 2 months now and soon be three, last menstrual was March 21,2009. I have done 3 urine test and are negative.I also have done two blood test done (at medical school not a clinic is there a differents on test?) and came out...

Could I be Pregnant? Negative test but still no period! [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I am a mother of 2 boys and I fear I might be pregnant with number 3. I am now 2months behind on my period, and feel very pregnant and swollen, however I have already taken 4 HPT's and 3 were negative and 1 inconclusive. I feel constant pressure on my c-section at night. What can it be? Could I...

View more questions Search