Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mary605 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 08:47 PM
    Home repair
    I am a disabled person with MS. I need some minor home repairdid. I need a roof,

Windows,dorrs and some doors to my rooms enlarged for my electric wheel chair. I cannot

Pay for a loan I am on disabilityand it is very little. I can't get help from hud because my credit is bad.

So any help or information will be appreciated. I live in Ms,

Mary Thompson
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2009, 01:00 PM

You might try contacting your County and see what type of help is available to you. They should be able to direct you the proper agency for any help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home repair for leather couch? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 12-15 inch tear on a leather couch, and a smaller tear in another spot... in need of a quick at home fix for this problem?

Mobile Home Shower Repair [ 6 Answers ]

We are trying to repair a leaking shower. However, we've found what we are needing to do this is a 4 inch rough in valve. So far this seems impossible to find. Any ideas where we could find this part or if its called something different? Any help would be greatly appreciatied. Thanks! Becky

Home repair estimate [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a website that can be of assistance in estimating the cost of home repairs? I am buying a house that needs some repairs, and I want to know how to estimate the amount of money I am going to have to put into it. Jackie

Home heater repair [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a house that is easily over 50 years old, with a heater that is at least as old as the house. One of those heaters that is in the floor and for repairs must be accessed from the crawl space outside the house. Last year I had need to get it serviced and it was not a major issue and was...

View more questions Search