Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2009, 07:22 AM
    How to remove obnoxious odor in bedroom after unblocking drain
    Recently had bad odor from bedroom with adjoining bathroom, tried to find out cause for days it only got worse. Finally someone inspected external drain & found a plastic bag with contents was wedged in pipe only allowing a trickle of water from toilets & waste to go through.
    Since then outside smells gone but bedroom still has odor not as strong but bad enough so you don't want to sleep there.
    Tried everything leaving windows open 24/7, washing down with bleach & disinfectant, leaving open container of baking soda, bunces of fresh rosemary.
    I live in mediterranean so hot & sunny most of time.
    At my wits end & any advice would be appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Fishy odor in bedroom [ 4 Answers ]

I have a fishy odor in a bedroom in my home. I have removed the carpet and padding, used a shellac(sp)/oil based paint on underfloor and walls, but the smell still comes and goes. I have not noticed it for a couple months, but then it again resurfaced tonight. Suggestions/advice?

Unblocking washing machine drain away pipe -poor access [ 1 Answers ]

In the one bedroom flat I have, the washing machine waste water pipe fits into a drain away pipe that is blocked. Unfortunately once I have pulled out the washing machine there is not a lot of room and the drain away pipe is not easily accessible. The pipe has blocked before and I have used...

Strong Methane Odor in Upstairs Bedroom [ 2 Answers ]

We purchased a home 5 years ago and have done renovations. Two years ago we started to experience a strong methane odor in the upstairs bedroom. The odor seems to get stronger when the temp. rises and during the Summer. To track down the odor and try to correct we have done the following...

Musty odor in daughters bedroom [ 2 Answers ]

We are trying to get the musty odor out of our daughters bedroom. Recently, we have been inundated with non-stop rain, and apparently some had seeped in. We pulled back the carpet, removed the damp tack boards and baseboard, cut out the damp carpet pad, and opened up the window and now have a fan...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.