Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    riceman66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2009, 03:53 AM
    Plays with feces
    I adopted a stray cat took her to the vet for shots and what nots but now she just started a new thing playing with her feces something just don't sound right with that I thought they berried it
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 31, 2009, 03:54 AM

I had a cat once that took dried up poop from her litter box and played with it on the floor, batting it around, etc. Don't worry about it. Get her some toys.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

House feces [ 1 Answers ]

Signed A lease on fridaysuppost to move on Saturday gaveguy1260.00 IN cash and440.00 in checkhouseIS over run with fecescominout of wall and urine feces in baseboardsnever moved in askedfor money backsunday night owner will not give to me to me what can I do

Poo.feces, why it floats? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know why some of our poops float and some sink?

Dog eating feces [ 5 Answers ]

My pregnant shih-tzu is trying to eat poop from other dogs. Is this a sign of something wrong or a lack of nutrients? - moved from Forum Help -

Cat feces [ 3 Answers ]

How do I keep my female cat from pooping on my carpet. I have two litter boxes and she has used them until about a month ago?

Cat feces [ 4 Answers ]

You have been great with the answers and I've tried everything you guys have recommended and all works well. Now my problem is that when the cats use the litter box, they had scratched some feces on the wall. I need to know what type of cleaner is good for painted walls to remove these feces. ...

View more questions Search