Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catlady5 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 01:34 PM
    Cat feces
    You have been great with the answers and I've tried everything you guys have recommended and all works well.

Now my problem is that when the cats use the litter box, they had scratched some feces on the wall. I need to know what type of cleaner is good for painted walls to remove these feces.

Thank you in advance for all your help.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 01:36 PM
    I have used Clorox Clean-up (for white walls obviously) and something called Simple Green, you can get it almost anywhere I believe :)
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 01:38 PM
    Oh, and a good scrubbing sponge that you plan to throw away :)
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 01:39 PM
    It depends on what type of paint. If semi gloss or enamel just about any kind of cleaner even some bleach water, wll work. Flat paint, harsh cleaners and scrubbing will cause some of the paint to come off.
    pompano Posts: 293, Reputation: 40

Jun 20, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Try a product called ODABAN,It smells good,kills bacteria and is not as harsh as bleach.I still use bleach if I'm mopping or scrubbing white surfaces.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another cat added to house with a cat. Resident cat not happy. [ 8 Answers ]

Please would you kindly advise us on how we can help our cats get along together? My sister and I are proud owners of two adorable cats: my sister’s cat is a feisty female, 4 year old rescue cat long haired tortoise-shell, named Duchess. My cat is an 11 year old British Shorthair lilac male...

Need hints on how to clean up feces after backup [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have any hints on how to clean up after a bad sewer backup? There is about 2-4 ins of waste and I gag when I try to shovel it out. How can I plug up my hose or make a mask so I can get thisdisgusting task done. I don't guess there is a service where I can pay someone to do this... is...

Smell of feces in house [ 2 Answers ]

There is a distinct smell of feces in certain parts of my house. It is most pronounced in the mud room but also in a cabinet in the kitchen that is on the other side of the wall from the bathroom. There is only a crawlspace under these two areas. I don't think there are any sewer pipes under the...

Feces backed up into yard [ 4 Answers ]

Every time we flush our toilet it backs up out of the gas eacape vent. My question is how do I clean up the fecal matter?

Cat acting strange when bringing our cat we had before back home... [ 1 Answers ]

We have three cats; Kittie, Trinie, and Cleveland. The first two are girls and are younger than Cleveland by about 4 years. One of our cats ran away a month ago. I don't know how she got out but we couldn't find her anywhere. Yesterday she turned up in a neighbors yard, and then I brought her...

View more questions Search