Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parman50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2009, 09:06 AM
    Fuel system 6.0 ford diesel
    Where is the water seperator release valve located on the ford f350 6.0 diesel, year 2004
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2009, 11:07 AM

Likely around the base of the fuel filter. Best to do in the morning, prior to starting the engine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

92 Ford F150 something wrong with Fuel System and won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 92 Ford F150 and there is something wrong with the Fuel System and it will not start can some one give me a run down on what to check first maybe a list of things in order of cheapest things to replace first. Perhaps there are some ways to test different things in order to diagnose what...

What truck is better for work ford diesel or dodge diesel [ 3 Answers ]

I thinkong about buying a `08 Ford F-350 diesel or a `08 Dodge Ram 3500 diesel. I want to know what one is better for ranch work & what problems they have.

Diesel fuel [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference between regular diesel and farm diesel besides the red dye?

Fuel filter for 6.2L Diesel [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a problem with my 1987 Chevy truck with the 6.2L diesel. I have a 2008 Dodge Ram with the cummins so I am not very familiar with this old truck. I just had all the electrical gone through... starter, battaries, all of the cables including wireing through the firewall to accessories......

View more questions Search