Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maddogtito Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 08:36 PM
    92 Ford F150 something wrong with Fuel System and won't start
    I have a 92 Ford F150 and there is something wrong with the Fuel System and it will not start can some one give me a run down on what to check first maybe a list of things in order of cheapest things to replace first. Perhaps there are some ways to test different things in order to diagnose what the problem actually is before I buy the part and try different things

Thanks in advance of your help

Vince:)
    Thundarious Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2009, 04:27 PM

I think there is a recall on the fuel pumps if I remember right there is some kind problem with back flow or something id try that
    chaosmaster1 Posts: 294, Reputation: 12

Jan 27, 2011, 06:46 AM
    There is a black blox on the steering coloumn make sure it is secure then try to start it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Truck won't start ford 1994 f150 [ 3 Answers ]

OK! I am about frustrated lol, as I am sure most who are not mechanics are when it comes to fixing a vehicle. I have a 1994 ford f150 pickup 302 v8 with dual tanks. It started bogging down. Especially when I would try to go above 25 mph. THEN it completely died and would not start. So we bought...

1994 ford f150 won't switch to front gas tank from rear tank [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 1994 ford f150 xl 4.9 straight v6 with dual gas tanks. When I try to switch over to the front tank from the rear tank the truck stalls out and won't start. Why is this and how can I fix this problem? <PS> even if I switch over before I even try starting the engine the truck still...

1990 honda civic gets fuel +spark runs fine when it starts but turn off won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I drive a 1990 honda civic ex 1.6 OK here goes sometimes it will start and run perfect no problems but it seems like when it gets hot or you drive for 30 minutes or so you turn it off and go back to start it and all it does is crank when it does this it is getting spark and gas I have replaced fuel...

Why won't my 92 honda civic start even after replacing the main fuel relay? [ 3 Answers ]

My honda is still not getting fuel,even after replacing the main fuel/pump relay. I can't hear the fuel pump come on. It took several tries 2 days ago, now it won't get fuel at all. Should I replace the fuel pump? Do they act up a few times then die? I might add that when the car wouldn't start...

Fuel problems on a 95 ford f150 xlt ext.cab pickup with a5.0 motor automatic trans 4x [ 1 Answers ]

I have a ford f 150 I fill the tank up drive sensibly and get 136 miles to a full tank of gas I know this is not normal it does not hesitate sputter or stall check engine light is not on what could be the problem please help

View more questions Search