Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ritaknight Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2006, 08:17 AM
    Is He Cheating
    We Have Only Been Married Six Months And Our Sex Has Already Gone Down Hill. He Is Either Too Tired Or He Is Hurting Somewhere Or He Gets Drunk So I Won't Bother Him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 4, 2006, 08:54 AM
    How long have you been together before you were married, and what are the nature of his pain, and was he drinking before you got married? Lot of questions I know so please bear with me as more specific info would help.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2006, 07:56 AM
    I agree with Tal especially with the question - how long have you been together before you got married?

Need more info to help sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating [ 28 Answers ]

Hi.. I am looking for some advice on what path to take in my life right now. I am 27 married and have a 1 year old little girl with my husband. I recently found out that he cheated on me when he was deployed to Japan. When I found out at first he said that they were just friends and that's all,...

Is he cheating? [ 15 Answers ]

OK I've been dating this guy for 4 years and I'm 20 years old. Hes never cheated on me before but lately I've been so nervous. We did a long distance relationship for a little over a year while he was away at college which is only an hour away and now we go to school 5 minutes away from each...

Cheating [ 7 Answers ]

A couple nights ago my girl was naked she bent over and air came out of her vagina. Does that mean she had intercourse that day

Is she cheating? [ 28 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 18 months has been acting differently ever since we moved into our new house. I get ss disability and do not work, she works about 10 miles away. We have only one vehicle between us so I am alone at home all day, cooking and cleaning. Anymore she leaves me here alone even after...

Cheating? [ 36 Answers ]

I have a friend back home that called me earlier today and I thought I might ask her question here since I know what wonderful feedback I can get. Ok so here's her situation, She has recently been having a "gut feeling" that something isn't right in her relationship with her hubby. They have...

View more questions Search