Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Oct 18, 2009, 06:49 PM
    Where can I meet a girl?
    The title pretty much says it all.

I'm 17, in grade 12, and I'm tired of being single. I was wondering if anybody could give some advice on where to meet a nice, smart, mature, decent girl.

Thanks in advance!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2009, 08:06 PM
    Hi, jrsg!

Are you in any activities, outside of school, that involve a group of people, please?

Thanks!
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Oct 18, 2009, 08:19 PM

Church, the library, at a sporting event, a class dance, the grocery store. Get involved in a club or activity that holds some of your intrests. There you could find peers with some things in common. Start a conversation see what happens. No need to rush into anything, take your time. You should be well adjusted single as well. This is a an attractive quality to have. Having a girlfriend doesn't solve everything.
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Oct 19, 2009, 07:17 PM

First of all, thanks for responding!

Clough: I am involved in a couple extra-curricular activities in school. I've thought about beginning to volunteer at the local food bank or something, as the holiday season is coming up an they always like more volunteers. Thanks for responding!

rockie100: Those aren't bad ideas. And I completely agree with you when you say not to rush into things. I think I am well adjusted being single... I'm happy, and more then content with my life right now. Thanks for the advice!

Do you guys think there is a line between "picking up" and "meeting" girls? If so, what separates the two?

Thanks again!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2009, 12:23 AM
    Hi again, jrsg!

The volunteering thing sounds great! There might also be opportunities to volunteer, year-round, at places like meal sites, the Red Cross, etc.

If you volunteer at non-profit organizations, you might meet a girl with the same interests as you.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to meet a girl but having trouble [ 4 Answers ]

I want to meet a girl but having trouble. Every time I don't know what to say to them

How to meet your next girl? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been single now for about 10 days now. My girlfriend at the time wanted a break in our relationship so I gave it to her. I used the no contact rule and I'm feeling a lot better cause I got really down about this. Now I'm starting to move on and I was wandering when I'm ready to start dating...

THe girl I meet at denneys [ 2 Answers ]

There was this woman I met at Dennys about two weeks ago she was the waitress there. She was giving me eye contact the whole night. Plus it seemed like I was getting individual service from her the whole night despite me being at the table with my family.so she asked me if there was anything else...

Girl tried to kiss boyfriend and I have to meet her [ 15 Answers ]

Hello!! Thank you for reading this... I have a big problem!! Ok my boyfriend's christmas party is coming up. And there's a girl he works with who tried to kiss him a few weeks ago. I haven't seen her yet but have sent a few emails. And I will also be at the Christmas party. And I know when I see...

What to say to a girl at the first time you meet her [ 3 Answers ]

I like this girl but I don't know what to say to her or how to ask her out What should I do?

View more questions Search