Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    watauga21 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 12:59 PM
    I want to meet a girl but having trouble
    I want to meet a girl but having trouble. Every time I don't know what to say to them
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2008, 01:06 PM
    Hi my name is... What's your name? So what brings you to... (place)? Then continue from there.

The key is to listen, then formulate your answers and questions based on what they say. Sometimes though you get a girl who is in no mood to talk a guy... so they won't talk.

Just basically go and introduce yourself... and if they're receptive they will talk.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2008, 01:08 PM

You should watch the pick up artist on VH1 if you get a chance, if not to learn something, for something pretty entertaining to watch. It's really all about confidence.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2008, 01:10 PM

You must be referring to the "friend" in the other thread you started right? You don't know how to approach her? Is that it?
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2008, 01:10 PM
    Yes... I may have to watch that myself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to meet your next girl? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been single now for about 10 days now. My girlfriend at the time wanted a break in our relationship so I gave it to her. I used the no contact rule and I'm feeling a lot better cause I got really down about this. Now I'm starting to move on and I was wandering when I'm ready to start dating...

THe girl I meet at denneys [ 2 Answers ]

There was this woman I met at Dennys about two weeks ago she was the waitress there. She was giving me eye contact the whole night. Plus it seemed like I was getting individual service from her the whole night despite me being at the table with my family.so she asked me if there was anything else...

Girl tried to kiss boyfriend and I have to meet her [ 15 Answers ]

Hello!! Thank you for reading this... I have a big problem!! Ok my boyfriend's christmas party is coming up. And there's a girl he works with who tried to kiss him a few weeks ago. I haven't seen her yet but have sent a few emails. And I will also be at the Christmas party. And I know when I see...

What to say to a girl at the first time you meet her [ 3 Answers ]

I like this girl but I don't know what to say to her or how to ask her out What should I do?

View more questions Search