Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taotaotao Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 07:10 PM
    shoplift
    I'm a college student from Windsor and I shopped at somerset mall today in Detroit area. I tried to shoplift at the body shop and the salesperson almost caught me so I paid for that skincare. But I already had some subjects in my bag that I shoplifted from other stores before. I know it was wrong and I felt bad enough. So I did the most stupid thing.. I paid with my TD Visa card. But she called the security and I noticed that they were watching me since then. So I went to the washroom and put all the stuff that I took in the trash can. Then I walked out of the mall.

then when I got home I found that I forgot my wallet at the counter with my expired SIN card and my student id and visa and debit card and some cash and other cards. I called the visa company to cancel all my card. But I'm so scared rite now... they have my id they might going to track me down and give me a criminal record.. I swear to god I'll never do ti again! Please someone tell me the worst possible consequences.. I will never go back to that mall but I hope that I could still be able to enter the states..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 12, 2009, 07:16 PM

You call he store , ask them if they found your wallet and go get it.

If they were going to do anything it is already done, and you are out of your wallet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoplift in canada,alberta [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a foreign worker here in Canada,Alberta.My W-1 visa already expire last Aug 2008 but my working permit still valid until May 2010.I was caught of shoplifting last Mar 1,2008 first offence.I was brought to the police station and release without doing finger printing nor picture taking.The police...

I was caught shoplift 2nd time after 6 yrs, will I go 2 jail? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I was convicted 6 yrs ago when I was 18. Paid the fine, probation and I paid to clear my record 2 months ago. Now I'm 24 and just got caught 4 shoplift in Macy, California. I have to appear in court in 30 days. I'm so scared now, will I go to jail this time because this is my 2nd time? This...

My niece was involved in a shoplift. [ 1 Answers ]

My niece, was arrested for shoplifting at sears at a mall in Maryland one year ago.she stole a bracelet priced for $7 or $8( I do not really remember.)... a police officer came to the security room , pictures of her were taken and ,she was asked not to go to the mall for a period of one year....

SHOPLIFT Montreal (-5000) -Suggestions? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everybody! Last Sunday I stole a pair of jeans($108) from a store in montreal, I got caught in the parking lot by undercover security guys, I didn't deny or resist to anything... We went to a small office where the asked me for ids, the filled a report wich I never saw and they made me...

View more questions Search