Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desiree_baby Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 12:16 AM
    Washer stopped working?
    I have a crosely conservator model number CAWB527MQ1, it all of a sudden stopped doing anything but fill up. It fills with water but will not aggitate or drain or spin? It makes a humming noise like the motor is working but it won't do anything. Any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool; Dryer stopped heating and timer stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool Dryer that stopped heating and timer stopped working at the same time. What may have caused this?

Kenmore Washer abrubtly stopped working [ 5 Answers ]

I have a kenmore washer that my wife and I got brand new about 2 and a half years ago. All of a sudden the machine will not advance beyond filling the washer with water. After the water fills to the appropriate level nothing else happens! I have tried it on every cycle type and water level and...

Previously working electrical outlets stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone A wall of electrical outlets in my kitchen just stopped working. They were working just fine about a month ago. I tried checking the circuit box, and turning the circuits on/off just to make sure anything that has been tripped was turned on back again. But it didn't work for the...

Washer stopped draining and working [ 2 Answers ]

Today my washer stopped working. It stopped on the spin cycle and it never drained. Now I have a washer full of clothes and water. I tried to think of all the logical explinations and I reset the fuse, I checked for kinks in the drain hose and I checked to see if any clothes were stuck in the drain...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.