Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    guest12345 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 12:48 PM
    Sore on penis
    Okay so 2 days ago I was in a rush to the doctors because I was about to be late. Well I got antibiotics for a sinus infection and bronchitis.
    Anyway I don't know if that's relevant but this is what happened.
    As I was in a rush out the door. I accidentally zipped the tip of my penis up. It was so painful I almost fainted. I never screamed so loud in my life. Well the pain was pretty steady all day, then seemed to go away a little bit last night and into today. Well today there is almost no pain (a little when I rub against it with my pants) but the pain isn't the problem. I have this white little bubble looking thing where the scratch was. I don't know if it's a scab or infection or what? I am on cephlexin so it shouldn't be infection right? I really hope it's just a scab that's healing. Any ideas on what it is? Any help would be appreciated.
    I am nervous about going to the doctor and explaining this whole thing. This is why I came to the internet first where I have anonymity.
    Thanks
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2009, 01:52 PM

Sounds as if you really hurt yourself. The antibiotics you're taking may not be the right ones for what's going on with your privates.

I know you want anonymity but we cannot diagnose you on the internet. GO SEE A DOCTOR! Any embarrassment will be offset by knowing you'll have a healthy penis for the rest of you life.
    guest12345 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 06:48 PM

Thanks. I'm going to give it until Friday. The sore is not getting any bigger and there is minimal pain so we'll just see what happens. If it gets worse you can bet I'll see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pretty sore red bump on penis [ 8 Answers ]

The other night I was masturbating and had to pee. I got up to pee and when I came back to my room to continue I immediately noticed a painful red bump on the shaft of my penis. I have a lot of hair in that area, even some actually growing out of the shaft. This bump as I said before, just popped...

2yr old with fever and red sore penis. [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 year old son has a feaver and he complains about his penins being sore . His penis is red and tender when I touch it he says booboo and winzes... he playes well and pees well with out crying or a problem, but its hurts him to chnge is pamper or to carry him on my side. I don't know what's...

Sore/blister on shaft of penis [ 2 Answers ]

Earlier today I noticed a sore/blister type thing on the shaft of my penis, about where the head starts (from the shaft). From what I've figured, it only affects the skin of the penis itself and is not connected to anything else. It seemed at first like a nasty pimple or something, but it's started...

Penis gets sore [ 18 Answers ]

Hello I have a problem every time I urinate I guess the tip of my penis gets sore also after I'm done urinating I wipe my penis and I guess there's a little drop of blood on the urine cause it turns red.. so please can someone help I need to know if its an infection or something.. please... :(

View more questions Search