Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alotconfused Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 01:10 AM
    Sore/blister on shaft of penis
    Earlier today I noticed a sore/blister type thing on the shaft of my penis, about where the head starts (from the shaft). From what I've figured, it only affects the skin of the penis itself and is not connected to anything else. It seemed at first like a nasty pimple or something, but it's started to swell and become a particularly nasty color (like a dark reddish, bluish, black).

It'd be much appreciated if I could put my mind at ease or something.
    pasiria Posts: 161, Reputation: 29

Mar 10, 2008, 01:27 AM
    Is it painful? A sore is never something to ignore. Healthy genitals should be free of sores. A simple culture could determine the condition. Do seek medical advice.
    lesion penis Search Results From Healthline
    =symptom_search&utm_campaign=sympserp&utm_term=sor e%20on%20penis
    alotconfused Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 08:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alotconfused
    Earlier today I noticed a sore/blister type thing on the shaft of my penis, about where the head starts (from the shaft). From what I've figured, it only affects the skin of the penis itself and is not connected to anything else. It seemed at first like a nasty pimple or something, but it's started to swell and become a particularly nasty color (like a dark reddish, bluish, black).

It'd be much appreciated if I could put my mind at ease or something.
    I'm seeing a doctor soon. Thank you for the link. =)
    I'm fairly certain at this point, seeing where it has gone and what it has become, that it is a staph infection, probably MRSA. Very bad stuff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vein into lump on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 14 years old. Just recently I found a vein going into a sort of lump half way up my penis. You can't really feel it when limp but its definitely there when erect. Its sort of painful. I don't know if it's serious but I would love any suggestions what it is.

Small bump on penis shaft? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. Here is my question. A few months ago I noticed a pimple like bump on the skin on the shaft of my penis. I believed it was an infected hair because I do shave down there. Over time the bump has gotten a little bigger (barely) and has turned black. It doesn't hurt at all nor does it itch. I...

Lump on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I notice a hardened spot on the bottom of the shaft of my penis, I put a little pressure on it and puss came out, like a pimple, so I thought it was that, but the lump has not gone down/ healed since popping it and now is sore. Anyone have any idea if this is serious or what it might...

Lump on the shaft of my penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am 47 yrs old male.Two weeks ago I founda small lump on my penis on the left side.It is about the size of an eraser on a pencil,It is movable and solid a little hard .By touch it hurts a little.A few months ago I had one in my sac and it went away after a short while.If possible please can...

Pimple on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have gotten what looks to be a pimple on the shaft of my penis. It first started small with a white head but 4 or 5 days later it has gotten red inside of the pimple like it got popped but could not make its way out. It does hurt when I touch it. I have been with my girlfriend for over 2 years...

View more questions Search