Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fontaine5035 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 10:35 AM
    I need help & fast
    t[F]

Since May I've been seeing a girl who is very special to me(known her for 10 years)
    We get on really well,have some really great times together. One problem though is
    We have just started having sex which is really good. When we finish I have problems with what to say which gets my girlfriend very upset. Please help because I don't want to loose her.
    I came out of a bitter relationship early this year (7 years & engaged) but this is all new to me again... Please help:(
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2006, 03:12 PM
    What do you mean you have problems with what to say? Is it because your breathless with how great it was and can't get any words out? (ive been there)

Or do you say horrible things to her? Or do you just not say what she wants to here?

I don't know what the right or wrong thing to say is. I think I just smile. Smiling is a pretty good way to show you enjoyed something.

In saying that I don't usually have to force a smile. Because in most cases I really enjoyed it and can't help but smile!
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2006, 04:08 PM
    Tease her, giggle - laugh - no seriosus stuff.

Please don't ask you asked her "how was it" PLEASE!! Those are tender moments you hold her and smile and look into her eyes. You don't have to say one word. Hug her.

What were you asking/talking about? Only dumbasses get serious after that.
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Nov 2, 2006, 12:40 AM
    OK so the sex is over, and your lying next to her... you don't know what to say?
    Well here's something someone told me once... trusting someone completely is not feeling the need to speak... is it a reasonable though that maybe there are trust or commitment issues somewhere there? Try to figure out why you don't know what to say first, and then figure out what your going to do
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2006, 04:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fontaine5035
    t[F]

When we finish I have problems with what to say which gets my girlfriend very upset.:(
    If you mean right after sex :-

WWOOWW :D
    That was amazing.. I could sure do it over and over again:p ( but don't lie if you don't feel that way )

I personally don't say a lot... all we do is stare in eachothers eyes, with a naughty dirty kinky smile ;)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 2, 2006, 07:26 AM
    I lay my head on my wife chest and nod out. After sex is no time to discuss the problems of the world. RELAX as you know each other better your personal routine will be apparent.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2006, 07:33 AM
    Also if you are not comfortable in silence between you something is wrong. I believe that anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Too fast? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 19 years old guy, when I lost my virginity at 18 and a year after that I could have sex for 1 to 2 hours and my partner having orgasms with no problems, my girlfriend even started to get worried that she doesn't please me or something. But now this past few month I have a little problem, every...

Moving too fast? [ 7 Answers ]

I've just gotten out of a relationship (about 3 weeks ago)with a guy that played some pretty big games with me, and now I'm beginning to actually "date" for the first time. I have only really had two boyfriends and they were both fairly serious relationships. I started dating my frist boyfriend...

Need help fast! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, this might be a bit confusing, so hold on tight! I am a tenant and am the only one on the lease that I have signed until May '07. I had a roommate move in on the 1st of Sept to stay with me the rest of the time. This was an oral agreement that she would pay half the rent and the utilities...

Need help fast [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone please tell me how I go about taking a loan against my 401k

View more questions Search