Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monica_JOB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2009, 03:56 PM
    Interpret the message from project manager
    Hi all
    My name is Monica.I gave an interview with a financial firm in August last week, the interview went OK.
    When my friend (who works in the same company, chicago) asked the project manager in NYC (who interviewed me ) to give feed back on my interview.
    He replied as below

"I have asked Linda Parker from HR to formally contact Monica about a week ago".

The HR didn't contact me yet, I wrote an email yesterday and also left a voice message to her asking for a feedback on my interview, I have not heard anything.
    Iam very tense, I really like this opportunity, I donot want to miss out.
    Can somebody interpret me whether I got through the interview or it is negative sign as HR didn't contact me yet.Appreciate your thoughts.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2009, 01:06 AM
    Sorry, it doesn't look good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Project manager [ 1 Answers ]

A project manager should not have other managerial responsibilities. Discuss

Project manager [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it important that a project manager be able to successfully manage the trade-offs of time, cost, and performance?

Can you interpret this? [ 1 Answers ]

I always dream in colour. Last night I had my first black&white dream:i dreamt I was passing by an empty church.the doors were open and there was no sound,no one.and I kept walking I entered a cemetary; Actually it was a field and there were holes in the ground,just like graves.but there were no...

How to write message to hr manager [ 1 Answers ]

I have left the job but my bills are still pending , have to inform hr manager to clear the bills as soon as possible?note : that relations are not good with manager

Please help interpret error message [ 8 Answers ]

I frequently get this when web surfing: The only way to get rid of it is to manually shut off the computer. I have an old laptop with Windows 98, IE 6.0 and DSL. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search