Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soonersfan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 06:17 PM
    Cant feel me
    My boyfriend can't seem to feel me orgasm but can tell by my facial exspressions. Help me what can I do?:rolleyes:
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2009, 06:31 PM

It really does not matter if he can "Feel" you when you have an orgasm as long as he knows it is happening.

He may can feel it but just does not know what he is feeling for. For me I feel the tightening around my penis and her body stiffening.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 22, 2009, 07:52 PM

Why does HE need to feel YOUR orgasm?

He gets to feel his own! That should be enough!
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2009, 08:10 PM
    I don't quite see why this is a problem. If he can tell by your face and you're both enjoying yourselves, why is this an issue for him? Maybe you just both need to relax and stop 'judging' the experience.
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Sep 22, 2009, 08:42 PM

I agree with the others. Really, he doesn't "need" to feel your orgasm. As long as You feel it, he should be happy and You should be happy.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 22, 2009, 09:13 PM

What? It shouldn't matter. He's lucky that you're having an orgasm, he wants to feel it too? Really?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2009, 06:58 AM

If he is worried that you are faking it then perhaps there are some insecurity issues that need to be addressed.

Otherwise it doesn't matter if he cannot feel when you have an orgasm.

Sometime my partner can 'feel' it when I do from the muscles contracting, other times he can't feel anything... does he care?
    No.
    He just needs to hurry and have his own so I can roll over and go to sleep :p
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2009, 07:35 AM

When you orgasm, bonk him on the head. Then he'll feel it.

Otherwise... don't worry about it. If you both enjoy it, that's all that really matters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

View more questions Search