Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 07:18 AM
    Cutest moment at a Phillies game
    I actually saw this last night and was glad I found the video online. Click the link below for a smile.

Little Girl Throws Ball Back After Dad's Dramatic Catch at Phillies Game - ParentDish
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 16, 2009, 07:56 AM
    His reaction is priceless. That is a very good daddy. :)
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2009, 01:53 PM

That is so great
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 17, 2009, 03:03 PM
    The news said the Phillies gave him an autographed ball. I may have a new team to root for.
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Sep 17, 2009, 04:10 PM

Thanks for the vidio, what a great dad. And what a great example of innocence of youth. Loved it.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 06:22 AM

That can really bring a smile to your face. I expected that guy to yell at his daughter or something but instead to let her know she didn't do anything wrong was just so great. I don't mean to blabber but it just makes me happy.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 06:47 AM

Catsmine the Phillies are actually a real great fan based team. If you catch a home run they will get it signed by the player who hit it. I think that is awesome.

It's funny because of the way Eagles fans are everyone assumes all Philadelphia sports fans and lunatic's. The Eagles fans are but the Phillies fans aren't.

You can actually go to a Phillies game in a Mets jersey and no one will throw beer on you, curse you out, or throw you down the steps. Wear a Giants jersey to an Eagles game and everything I just mentioned will happen to you.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2009, 01:58 AM

Haha I saw this on the news the other night... poor guy!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 19, 2009, 02:01 AM
    I've also heard they gave the little girl the ball that she returned. How cool is that?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2009, 05:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    I've also heard they gave the little girl the ball that she returned. How cool is that?
    That would be sweet.. she will have some great stories when she's older!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In search of the Cutest Baby Blanket Pattern Ever [ 4 Answers ]

So, I have a few friends that are pregnant. I'm looking for new patterns for baby blankets. Fast and easy patterns as I'm hoping to make 2 blankets for all three couples. Now, I know how to loom knit (not much knowing needed really), and have the appropriate loom for this pattern. Does ANYONE know...

What was your bad parent moment? [ 25 Answers ]

I had a thread asking if it was okay that my daughter would crawl into the dryer. Yep, the dryer. No worries she no longer goes in there- it was just a starting habit. That would be my bad mommy moment. What was your moment? Feel free to share, us parents aren't perfect shh.. don't tell...

She says she can't be with me at the moment. [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I have been in a serious relationship for 2 years we have been closest you could ever imagine, been on 5 mint holidays never been so in love, she has said all the things like I'm her soulmate she has never loves anyone like me, I've made her whole life a million times better etc etc before me...

Oral sex performance guidance for the cutest girl [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'll start right off the bat that I am a 18 year old virgin because I waited till I would appreciate a relationship with another person. I Meet the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, she has been very patient with me. I am not quite ready for sex but I want to show her how much I...

Not worried at moment but getting there. [ 2 Answers ]

... hi... umm.. im a 19 yr old male and puberty in my family runs kind of late, the guys usually don't finish till close to or after their 19th yr, but for the past few days I've noticed a small bump on the underside of my penis (shaft). Its not exactly sore as in the aspect of constant. Its mainly...

View more questions Search