Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joey18ny Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 02:37 AM
    Not worried at moment but getting there.
    ... hi... umm.. im a 19 yr old male and puberty in my family runs kind of late, the guys usually don't finish till close to or after their 19th yr, but for the past few days I've noticed a small bump on the underside of my penis (shaft). Its not exactly sore as in the aspect of constant. Its mainly only when its pushed on, squeezed or when I... "flick". The only person I have spoken to about this so far is my fiancée, mainly because I know she won't flip out immediately and I'm extremely comfortable around her so showing her wasn't a problem. But the thing we both noticed was it doesn't seem to be "attached" to my penis, it seems as though it attached to the skin. I can lift the skin and it lifts with it, its kind of red and it looks as though there's a small hole or line almost as if its an ingrown hair, but I don't know. Im kind of worried but not as it seems pretty common since I've entered this site. If anyone else that has had this on here and got help from a doc, if you can give me any info it would be greatly appreciated. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you to who ever reponds with helpful info.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 5, 2008, 04:36 AM
    Joey, I do remember similar questions over the last few months and there was obviously some advice given at the time. But all are not the same. Bumps on penises are not uncommon and no problem if they are white and as you say 'seem to be attached to the skin'. Some are caused by masturbating and are like a fatty tissue detached. But you say yours is red and appears to have a line in it. I would venture to say you should get it checked out by your doctor, just to be on the safe side and rest your mind.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2008, 04:38 AM
    See a physician. Don't be shy about that. Once you have shown it to a doctor, they can probably tell you what it is and treat it. Better to find out sooner rather than later.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bi polar moment [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, does a person that has bipolar disorder all of the sudden start to curse at someone for no reason?he said he could feel it coming on I'm not understanding all of the bipolar thing it sounds like an excuse to say whatever you really want to say when you get agrivatted.:confused:

Hard to find feelings at the moment [ 6 Answers ]

So, I met this girl, and we have been seeing, and talking for about 2 weeks or so. I think I might like her, but I'm not sure? Sometimes I feel attracted to her, and other times I am not. I'm not sure why it is on and off like this but... anyway. We have already slept together, and I'm not sure...

Unexplainable moment [ 7 Answers ]

Is it possible for someone to walk into a room and the smell of my perfume be so strong that it gagged him, yet I lived two states away, and hadn't been there for months? What does that mean? We'd been friends for over 20 years, and I hadn't lived by him for 16 of those years, we discovered that...

Moment of inertia [ 2 Answers ]

what is the moment of inertia of a hollow sphere with mass 5 kg and radius .5m I know the equation is 2/3mR^2 but I don't know how to include the units

View more questions Search