1234SI Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2009, 11:31 AM
    MATHS cinema quiz
    Cinema tickets

£10 -adults
    50p -o.a.p's
    10p -kids

How many people can go to yhe cinema
    It should cover up 100 seats altogether and it should be £100 altogether.

For example

8 adults- £80.00
    27 o.a.p's-£13.50
    65 kids- £ 6.50
    Total total
    100 people £100
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2009, 12:55 PM

Well, I think there are quite a number of solutions for that...

Equations for that would be

10x + 0.5y + 0.1z = 100 and
    x + y + z = 100.

And you already gave one... :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Most Meaningful Movies in Cinema History [ 5 Answers ]

I wanted some Opinions on what people think are great movies. See this Christmas I plan on Giving my cousin a Collection of Heartfilt movies and I need some Opinions on what are great movies and what are not. She is 14 by the way. I want these movies to teach her lifelessons really. Tell me what...

Connecting sky HD to home cinema [ 2 Answers ]

Hello first time on here I have just had sky HD and connected my home cinema system to the sky box via a scart ,as I only have 1 scart socket on home ciema system . The problem is I can only get sound but no picture , the sky box is connected with an hd lead directly to the TV

Probability quiz for fun [ 15 Answers ]

I'm doing some research on public knowledge of probability. If anybody could spare the time to answer the following questions I'd be very grateful. I need as many people as possible to answer and it would be good if you post your answers before reading other peoples. Don't worry that others will...

Quiz paper [ 2 Answers ]

Hello.. everybody I want to download free lots of quiz papers of organic chemistry only.also multiple choice questions. CAN ANYONE PROVIDE ME A BEST SITE FOR DO IT?

Hillbilly Sex Quiz [ 2 Answers ]

Hillbilly Sex Quiz Study each question carefully. Then, choose the answer that seems most correct (True or False) and circle the T or F as appropriate. 1. A clitoris is a type of flower. T F 2. Pubic hair is a wild rabbit. T F

View more questions Search