Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    finchy7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2009, 09:38 AM
    Connecting sky HD to home cinema
    Hello first time on here
    I have just had sky HD and connected my home cinema system to the sky box via a scart ,as I only have 1 scart socket on home ciema system . The problem is I can only get sound but no picture , the sky box is connected with an hd lead directly to the TV
    finchy7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2009, 10:13 AM
    Connecting to home cinema
    Should have mentioned that I can't get a picture when playing a dvd on system ,oops
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 14, 2009, 11:01 AM
    This should help: Sky HD - How will you be connecting? - Sky+ HD - Digital Spy Forums

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting home entertainment center to TV with satellite [ 5 Answers ]

Help! I am trying to connect a new TV to my satellite dish receiver, VCR, DVD player, and surround-sound system. It's impossible, right? Funny thing is, I had it all connected once before to the old TV, but the labels I so carefully put on the ends of the wires have disappeared. Now I'm lost. ...

Connecting a ac generator to the home electrical [ 1 Answers ]

Connecting an ac generator to the home electrical

Schedule C home depreciation and effect on eventual sale of home in the future [ 1 Answers ]

I am debating if I should take depreciation on my personal home onto my federal schedule C. Let me explain, My gut feeling tells me that when I eventually sell my personal home I will be forced to add back all the depreciation I have taken on my schedule C for all those past years as income for...

Trouble Connecting to Wireless in Home [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have laptop at my house and a wireles network provided by comcast. I have a wireless card in the laptop and up until yesterday had no trouble connecting to the internet. I connected somewhere else and when I brought the laptop home it shows that it is connected at full strength but I...

View more questions Search