Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    namritha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2009, 10:48 AM
    Brest reduction is it safe?
    Hi I am 5 feet 3 inches ,53 kg , my age is 24 and unmaried.
    My breast size is 34D .My body structure is thin due to that my breast looks huge which makes me feel uncomfortable to were any cloaths.I thought of having a breast reduction is it safe as I read through an article that after the surgery breast feeding is not possible.is it true and I even read about a breast reduction pill.how safe is it and does it work effectively.I don't know what to do?
    Need help..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 9, 2009, 10:50 AM
    The pill is NOT effective.

Breast reduction surgery is considered cosmetic surgery unless you are experiencing health problems due to the size of the breasts.

Breast feeding is still possible if you have the right surgeon. Shop around for surgeons, some will leave your breasts in worse condition than they are now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liposuction,safe or not safe in my country? [ 1 Answers ]

hello everyone, my name is queen, I'm 25yrs old,and I'm a nigerian. I'm considering a lipo and I'm a little apprehensive about it. Its going to be for my arms and tommy. There's a popular beautician in my country(modupe ozolua),she flies in surgeons from America to perform various surgeries. I...

T safe Coil and thrush? T safe problems? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:I had c t safe coil fitted back in may. I have had thrush since, anyone evr had thise from the tsafe?? Please let me know of any other problems you have had with this device?? :confused:

Brest pain [ 2 Answers ]

I am having pains in my breast and under my arm pitt,I have been taking hrt since I was 33 years old and now I am 40,I had a full hysterectomy at the age off 33,I am a little woried about the pains in my breast and under my arm pitt please could you avise of what it might be .

Brest implants [ 4 Answers ]

I'm thinking about getting implants. I'm currently a 36c and would like to go to a 36d, however I'm very scard that I will not wake up from the surgery. Has anyone out there went through with the surgery even though they were scared to death? If so are you happy with the results?

View more questions Search