Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmiller521 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2009, 05:31 AM
    Temporary Liability Insurance
    Is it possible or feasible (for a college institution) to purchase temporary liability insurance for students who participate in temporary internship program with law enforcement agencies?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 9, 2009, 06:20 AM

You can get insurance for almost anything. Depends on how much you are willing to pay for it. Remember Betty Grable insured her legs.

Frankly, I think it's a good idea to purchase such insurance to protect the institution.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2009, 02:58 PM

It's possible, the students would be insured under a blanket policy (covers a group of people). Some companies only take on certain risks so you may have to shop around. If you find an independent agent (one who is not tied to a specific company) they can do the shopping for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Temporary Liability Insurance [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, There's an upcoming community event that we are looking to participate in and have a stand interacting with people, but it requires us to have insurance forms, etc. for that date, since it is a public event. Problem is, we're a very small organization generally contained to an...

Can I Purchase Temporary Liability Insurance? [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning on doing Pony Rides ( 4 Ponies On a Pony Wheel) at the Swap Meet Once a week on a Saturday... The Quotes for Liability insurance are almost $2000.00 every 6 Months! For that type Of operation... I have heard of people obtaining Temporary Liability Insurance for a one time...

Liability Insurance [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to buy only liability insurance rather than the total homeowner's policy? I live near the water and the cost of insurance is prohibitive and the deductibles are ridiculously high. I do not however want to be without liability insurance.

Liability insurance [ 2 Answers ]

I have been making herbal soaps and selling to my immediate friends and family, but now strangers want to buy and I need to find out what kind of insurance I should carry and where to get it.

Insurance Liability [ 12 Answers ]

Car A is exiting a parking lot. Car A pauses just short of the aisle leading to the curbcut to wait for a delivery van to get clear. Car B comes down the next aisle turns into the aisle behind Car A. Car B then passes Car A on the left and makes a right in front of Car A hitting Car A on the point...

View more questions Search