Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ssuzy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 01:02 PM
    Can I Purchase Temporary Liability Insurance?
    I am planning on doing Pony Rides ( 4 Ponies On a Pony Wheel) at the Swap Meet
    Once a week on a Saturday...

The Quotes for Liability insurance are almost $2000.00 every 6 Months! For that type
    Of operation...

I have heard of people obtaining Temporary Liability Insurance for a one time event,
    However I have not been able to find out where to purchase...

Does anyone know where I can obtain Temporary Liability Insurance for a once
    A week Pony Ride set up?.

Thanks! Ssuzy
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2008, 01:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuzy
    I am planning on doing Pony Rides ( 4 Ponies On a Pony Wheel) at the Swap Meet
    once a week on a Saturday....

The Quotes for Liability insurance are almost $2000.00 every 6 Months! for that type
    of operation...

I have heard of people obtaining Temporary Liability Insurance for a one time event,
    however I have not been able to find out where to purchase...

Does anyone know where I can obtain Temporary Liability Insurance for a once
    a week Pony Ride set up?..

Thanks! Ssuzy

I would say you can't - this is not a one time event. This is a continuing business, one day a week - you couldn't buy, drop, re-buy, drop insurance. This is not a temporary event.

Also I would think most insurance companies will protect themselves in the event you are hired to do other events, not just one a week.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homeowner Liability Insurance [ 3 Answers ]

I own a rental condo on the 9th floor in an 11 story poured in place concrete and steel building. I carry a liability insurance policy on this property. If there is water damage to a unit below me (hot water heater valve malfunction causing flooding) will this liability policy cover the damage to...

Liability Insurance [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to buy only liability insurance rather than the total homeowner's policy? I live near the water and the cost of insurance is prohibitive and the deductibles are ridiculously high. I do not however want to be without liability insurance.

Liability insurance [ 2 Answers ]

I have been making herbal soaps and selling to my immediate friends and family, but now strangers want to buy and I need to find out what kind of insurance I should carry and where to get it.

Insurance Liability [ 12 Answers ]

Car A is exiting a parking lot. Car A pauses just short of the aisle leading to the curbcut to wait for a delivery van to get clear. Car B comes down the next aisle turns into the aisle behind Car A. Car B then passes Car A on the left and makes a right in front of Car A hitting Car A on the point...

Bond and liability insurance [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just started a small business in cleaning. Do I need general liability insurance or business insurance and bond in the same time?thanks

View more questions Search