Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CBauer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2009, 01:21 PM
    Should I drink Angoves 1999 Shiraz now?
    I received a 3L bottle of Angoves Classic Reserve 1999 Shiraz and was wondering if I could put it in my cellar to drink another year or should I drink it now? I've heard that you can only store certain wines which get better with time. True?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 2, 2009, 01:26 PM
    Depending on how it's been stored really depends on how long it will last.
    A wine stored in optimal conditions will last for years.
    You need constant low temperature (10-12 C), lack of light and vibration, as a starter.

Also the bigger the bottle the longer it will last, compared to a normal 750ml size.

All that being said this wine will be drinking fine now, but should last for a further 5 years easily, assuming the above points.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New pup, won't eat or drink [ 4 Answers ]

We just got a 4 month old Yorkie pup last night. So far he hasn't eaten anything except one little treat, and that took him a while, and he hasn't had anything but a couple of sips of water. He has very little energy and seems to be quite shy of us. He'll only come around if we get on the floor...

How do you know if you drink too much? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I was just curious.. How do you know if you drink too much?

Cat won't drink enough [ 10 Answers ]

Was wandering if anybody would know a trick I could do to get my cat to drink more. I place fresh water out and when I go to give him more it doesn't seem to be even touched. Thank you in advance for any ideas.:confused:

Do I Drink Too Much? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so I really like drinking, if it were up to me I would drink 24/7. I usually drink on weekends and if so, I drink a lot. Like I'll have up to 6 or 7 drinks of my own. If I happen to have the money to buy booze on a weekday I will but I drink less then (like 3 or 4 drinks) but only because of the...

Can I drink this [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased on eBay a bottle of cherry marnier liqueur about 30 years old. It is unopened, never opened and around 48 proof Is it safe to drink

View more questions Search