Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alicat121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2009, 09:28 AM
    Information on painting I have
    I have a painting signed by J or G Cherenov. This is a rather large oil painting. The scene is of a cold winter looks to be do you have any information on this artist and what my painting may be worth?
    rsb8 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Aug 29, 2009, 10:22 AM
    My sister thinks that it is about 5000 dollars. But unfortunitly she doesn't know what the artist name is. Hopefully I could help a little bit. Sorry that I couldn't help a lot

Thanks and sorry again,
    rsb8

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any information about a painting [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, first time here and I have a question about a painting. Does anyone know anything about this painting it looks like an 18th centuary man painting a mountain and becoming part of the picture. His hat becomes the mountain, his tunic part of the rock he is stting on and his easel coming out...

I would appreciate information about an oil painting. [ 2 Answers ]

I have an oil, painting that was bought over 35 years ago. It was painted by jn michel. He only used blue and white for his oil paintings. Is or was he famous? AND IS THIS PAINTING WORTH anything?

Looking for information on oil painting [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased this oil painting at a thrift store. The canvas is on a frame made by a NY company (Ancobilt). It is 20" x 30", with a signature. If anyone has info, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Finding Information about an oil painting [ 2 Answers ]

I have an oil painting I need to identify the name and artist which I am attaching.

View more questions Search