Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RACHELFISHER Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 09:42 PM
    Dreaming of the dead
    Hi ,
    My brother committed suicide a year ago now, I was very close to him and found it very hard to deal with, but felt as though I had dealt with it.
    A couple of nights ago, I dreamt that he was at my sister's house and I was talking to him.
    But in my dream his skin was all dull and grey and cold exactly like he was in the morgue, when I saw him just after he died!
    What does this mean? My partner has told me that it is a bad omen to dream about the dead, and that it means I will die soon maybe?
    I am really scared and worried now and I can't get the dream out of my mind!
    If any one has any insight on this, or any helpful information that would be very helpful.
    Does this just mean that subconsciously I am really messed up?>
    Eeek I don't know.
    HELP PLEASE! Its doing my head in!
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 27, 2009, 09:44 PM

My guess is that you just miss him, which is obvious, and your mind picked the last image of him it has. Have you been thinking about him a lot lately?
    RACHELFISHER Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 09:46 PM

No I haven't been thinking about him heaps as such!
    Just been going about my usual daily duties of work etc.
    But after dreaming that it has messed me up a fair bit
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 27, 2009, 10:19 PM

I honestly don't think it's an omen that you're going to die, so stop thinking about that. Just remember your brother.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2009, 08:40 AM

I see no omen here at all - I see your brother always on your mind, consciously or subconsciously, and you cannot control your thoughts of him when you are sleeping.

As far as dreams are concerned - I am a widow and I often dream of my husband BUT his back is always turned toward me and he always says that it's too soon for me to see his face.

Dreams are just that - dreams. I find no omen in my dreams and I find no omen in yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will you do when the dead don't stay. Dead [ 6 Answers ]

I know I know, a lot of people are asking"is this kid serious" well, I am haha... What would you do to survive a Zack outbreak... I will Post my answer later on ounce I've thought about it... PLEASE BE PRACTICAL with your answers. Don't say you would get a tank because most likely there...

Dreaming about my dead husband [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone, sadly my husband died 9 months ago, and lately I have started having very disturbing dreams which make me feel sad for days afterwards. I am sitting in the carriage of a train when someone tells me that my husband is in the next carriage. I go to the next carriage to find him...

Do the dead try communicate, how do you know if they communicating or you just dreaming [ 3 Answers ]

A friend of mine died, and I only found out a few months after she died(she had moved away from me) and when I found out I had to track her mother down (since I found out here number had changed awhile back because I smsed her happy birthday and all and never got a reply). Her mom was a constable,...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Keep dreaming of ex. [ 5 Answers ]

My ex and I broke up about 2 weeks and a half ago, but I still dream of him almost every night. The dreams aren't random weird things. They're always about him and I being together like before and just hanging out enjoying each others company. Last night, he hugged me really tight and kissed me and...

View more questions Search