cornp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 06:23 AM
    Electrical fault
    What is an electrical fault?
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Aug 24, 2009, 06:28 AM

Here's a text book definition:

The temporary current in the ground line, caused by a failing electrical component or interference from an external electrical source such as a thunderstorm.

If you can provide a better description of your situation maybe we can provide a better answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible to change a at fault auto accident to no fault in NYS [ 4 Answers ]

How do you get a at fault accident changed to no fault? No guide rails on the shoulder of a 20 foot drop made from a culvert pipe - was clearly not drivers fault but is on the accident report as at fault. No markers of any danger. Is there anything that can be done?

Can substandard electrical wiring installation at home produce electrical arching [ 6 Answers ]

Can substandard electrical wiring installation at home produce electrical arching? Then fire?

John Deere 740 Lawn Tractor Electrical fault [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, wonder if anyone can help. My lawn tractor has sat since January 09 without being run. As a result when I tried to start it tonight the starter solenoid chattered because of the low battery and the engine didn`t turn over. I attempted to jump start the lawn tractor using a fully charged car...

Electrical Fault [ 1 Answers ]

Why does my outlet have an "open hot" condition ?

Electrical fault [ 2 Answers ]

A question for any electricians out there,my power supply went the other day but has been restarted again,everything is working apart from the extractor can in the kitchen.there is power running to the cable but no out put to appliances.also there is power running in the neutral wire too.whats...

View more questions Search