Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jo Ann Quinn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 10:36 AM
    s.z.lucas complete american homestead prints
    I have all four of the american homestead prints which include summer, winter, autum, spring along with roadside mill, and by the river, they are in the original currier and Ives folio. They are I believe like 10X 15 approx. and have the library of congress registration on them 1889?? What is the complete set worth?
    Jo Ann Quinn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 10:45 AM
    republished by sidney z. Lucas
    Six currier & Ives prints republished by sidney lucas what are the value of american homestead Summer, Winter, Spring, Autum. By the roadside Mill and by the river.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 18, 2009, 11:07 AM
    Have a read of this sticky: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/art/pa...ad-155531.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Camille Lucas prints [ 1 Answers ]

I also have two Camille Lucas prints, copyright 1936. One is signed Boyer, and one is by Raffray. I would appreciate information about these. Sharon LK

Homestead Exemptions [ 1 Answers ]

I moved to Ohio in March of this year and purchased a small home for $33,000. I lived in California for 5 years prior to moving to Ohio. What state homested exemptions will the Bankruptcy Court allow me to use?

Want history of Sidney Z. Lucas prints [ 1 Answers ]

I bought 3 picture frames at a garage sale for the frames. They each have a different print of a hobo clown playing an instrument. I opened one one of them to see if there was any information. Along the bottom it has COPYRIGHT BY SIDNEY Z. LUCAS NYC; NO.1010 "HOBO" and MADE IN U.S.A. There is a...

Understanding prints with "copyrighted by Camilla Lucas"? [ 1 Answers ]

I have two "prints" by artist Andre Raffray and they each have "copyrighted by Camilla Lucas, 1936":confused: . Plus they have an upside-down triangle with the initials SLL. They are signed by the artist & there is a "description name" that I cannot make out - all in pencil. I'm totally new to...

French prints by Raffray Copyright Camilla Lucas 1936 [ 1 Answers ]

My Grandmother left me 2 prints by Raffray, Copyright 1936 by Camilla Lucas Ny Usa.Both appear to be watercolors of French Country Scenes. One is titled sous e' eluse. Can you give me any information about them and is there any value? Thank you.

View more questions Search