Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tracy3156 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2009, 08:12 PM
    Air conditioner not working
    The furnace and central air conditioner both run but no air is coming out of the ducts at all? Changed filters on it and still not working. Any idea of what to check?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2009, 09:43 PM
    You say the furnace is working,, are you sure the indoor blower is working?if it was you would be getting air,, take a look to see if there might be a lot of ice build up,where the 2 copper lines go into the furnace coming from outside,, if there is turn everything off and give it time to thaw out,, let us know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air conditioner now working [ 1 Answers ]

My air conditioner is not working. I turn it on and I can hear the fan going downstairs where the furnace is. However, if I go outside where the air conditioner is, the fan is not going. What can I do?

Air conditioner not working [ 1 Answers ]

I just got back into town after being gone for 2 weeks. I turned on my air conditioner and it is humming, the blades won't turn and there is semi cool air coming inside the house. This unit is 6 years old. Any suggestions?

Lennox Air conditioner not working [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Lennox Heating and Air unit. The furnace which is in the attic is model # G40UH-36A-070-11. The air conditioner outside is model #13acd-030-230-01. The AC fan does not come on. I turned on the heat to see if that would work but that wouldn't come on either. I can hear the...

Central air conditioner not working [ 6 Answers ]

I attempted to start my air conditioner the other day with no luck. The unit ran fine right up to the end of last summer with no problems. I set the thermostat to cool and lowered the setting below the temperature in the house so the unit would turn on. The furnace blower turned on but the outside...

Air Conditioner Stopped working [ 4 Answers ]

Last used the air conditioner was last summer, with the heat coming early this year we tried it and it didn't work. This is what I know so far: 1) I switched out the thermostats (we have two) and it made no change 2) checked the exterior fuses and they are good 3) Inside Fan works 4) When I...

View more questions Search